Week 15: The End


This past week on the veterans history project has been super busy. not only did I have my internship showcase last Friday, but I also was away in DC for a whole weekend at a leadership conference.

 I was able to show photos from the storyboard that I had begun working on and I'm going to continue working on. I'm super happy with how it's turning out, and I'm glad I'm finally able to use the skills I've been learning all semester! 


This past year with the Veteran's history Project has taught me so much. I cannot express how amazing these past weeks have grown and instilled so much in me as an interviewer and as a person. Oral History is truly a special subject that is essential to not only the preservation of our history, but the expanse and growth of ourselves as individuals. I'll be going into my masters in the Fall with the hope of continuing my time with the project.  

Thank you to everyone who supported me this semester in reading my posts and asking me questions. Thank you, Dr. French, for facilitating my time with the Veterans History Project.

Week 15: The End




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One: Re-Introductions

Week 14: A Successful Interview!