Week 12: Storyboarding & Interview preparation

 Week 12: Storyboarding & Interview preparation

This week on the veterans history project was slower than most, but it was refreshing to say the least. Spring break definitely threw me a curveball. It was difficult to get back into routine, but I'm ready for whatever this project tackles us with.

Storyboarding

 I started working on previous storyboard projects again for upcoming interviews that I have with veterans. This week, I worked again on the World War II veteran that I'm still going to be interviewing. Once that interview is rescheduled, I'll have plenty to talk about in plenty to work on with the storyboards. It's been good to be able to practice and play with the mechanics of the storyboarding that is offered to us at UCF. I've played with it a bunch this week trying out maps and adding my own photos to it, but until I get the interview done there's not much I can do to work on this.

I'm super excited for the weeks to come when I finally get to sit down with the veteran and discuss his story and his time in the service. It may feel very barren right now, but I can already see how this storyboard is going to come to life with photos, quotes, and incomparable stories from a veteran that experienced the second world war on both the European and Pacific front. this is truly an amazing opportunity and I'm so grateful to be a part of it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One: Re-Introductions

Week 15: The End

Week 14: A Successful Interview!