Week 8: Sickness Dwells

 Week 8: Sickness Dwells

This week on the Veteran's History Project was a slow and uneventful one. Between supervisors being out and sickness flowing from person to person, our team was checked out for the week.

I myself have trouble reporting what activities came up for me this week. Between graduation, midterms, and other schoolwork, this week was jam packed for me. On top of all that, I've been fighting congestion and allergies all week now. What time I had this week was overtaken by schoolwork and the rest was spent in bed, resting.

Next week I'll be interviewing our World War II veteran who will be 100 this fall. I'm spending this weekend resting and preparing questions for that interview. I'll be sure to write plenty on it next week to make up for the lack found this week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One: Re-Introductions

Week 15: The End

Week 14: A Successful Interview!