Week 13: Storyboarding (again)

 Week 13: Storyboarding (again) 

This week on the Veteran's history project I was forced to abandon my previous assignment with the World War II veteran. Due to communication issues and lack of follow up, the time sensitivity of my internship requires me to push forward and pursue other interviews and stories.

A new veteran!

Luckily, This past week we received a phone call from a Vietnam veteran who is looking to participate in an interview!  I have yet to receive a biodata sheet from our veteran, but I earnestly look forward to reading and fully preparing for his interview. I believe our veteran saw ground action in Vietnam, making his story so valuable to our records. This week I've been brushing up on my interview skills to best prepare for the coming interview, as I know it will contain lots of sensitive topics. 

Storyboarding!

I've decided to begin working on preparing a story map for this veteran, resulting in a good project I can undertake for the remainder of the semester. It is a shame that I may not be able to meet with the World War II veteran and work on a storyboard for his service, but I still am hoping! This week was very much a planning week with all hands up in  the air due to multiple events falling through. Next week, post interview, I'll have plenty to talk about and plenty to discuss. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One: Re-Introductions

Week 15: The End

Week 14: A Successful Interview!